Friday, January 28, 2011

Refuge and Strength

I've gotten a couple of requests for the free SVG file for the scallop circle. This LINK should take you straight to the SVG file, all you need to do is download it. You will need the Sure Cuts a Lot program to use with your cricut. If you have any questions you can email me at btdyck@gmail.com

Hi everyone! We had such a beautiful snowy morning, with a heavy snowfall warning. And I still managed to run into town! So I took our daughter to the ER last night (a 3hr visit, argh) and she tested positive for strep, I kind of thought she would. So she gets to be in charge of the TV today, always something to look forward to, lol. Thankfully she's feeling much better.

I made this card last night, love the colour combination. The flower is once again made with a SVG file for my cricut, the scallop circle is also a SVG file, you have to love free files!


Stamps: Refuge & Strength
Paper: Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, DSP-Springtime Vintage
Ink: Black
Other: Pearls, Jumbo Brad, In Colour Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by, hope you're having a great day!
Tina

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi! I love your cards - thanks for sharing them via your blog. I was wondering where you picked up the free Cricut SVG files? I have a Cricut and would love to try this out too. Thanks.
Rebecca

Allison said...

Beautiful! Love it! Where did you get free Cricut files?

Sharon Wheet said...

I just wanted to let you know, that I think your card is beautiful! I love it! TFS

Helen said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Hi
I'm a new admirer and was wondering If you could add your measurements to you card details at the bottom of your cards..
I'm terrible at guessing base card measurements
Thanks n I love your work.. xx